Using software that is portable is easy. Portable applications can we take it everywhere with flash and immediately executed when needed. Some software may already be available in a portable version, but others have not. Cameyo Now with free software, we can make software to be portable with ease.
Cameyo is a free virtualization software that is small enough to make a portable version of the application that previously had to go through the installation process.Manufacture of portable applications with Cameyo very easy, you only need to install software as normal and run a few steps with Cameyo. Here are more detailed steps:
1. Cameyo software download (1.6 MB) and install on your computer
2. When finished installing, run the program Cameyo, select the Capture menu installation, then Cameyo will begin to monitor the computer system.
3. After the monitor process is completed, it will come up window “Proceed with installation” which means Cameyo ready to monitor the software that we install.
5. After the software installation is complete, click the Install button Cameyo done, then Cameyo will begin storing the result of the installation files.
6. Once completed, we can arrange the files to be run as portable application so, as the following example:
7. After the click OK then making a portable version at start and after so, we get the exe files directly portable version that can be run without the need for installation
Cameyo also includes editing features for portable applications that have been finished. Because sometimes there are files that are included that we do not really need, so that it can be removed to reduce the size of portable applications that you created. Keep in mind that not all software installation can be made into a portable version, but certainly with this free software, we can make it more easily portable version.
Download Cameyo (1.6 MB)