Storing images that appear on the screen may be an easy job. Armed with the Print Screen button we are able to store the entire display screen or it could be the activewindow (Alt + Print Screen). But what if want to save a certain area or the scrollingwindow?
One of the best free software that I know is FastStone Capture 5.3.
Maybe it’s so much software that works to save the image on the screen. Previously Ialso had never discuss about PickPick. Although pickpick may have more featuresand keeping, but in terms of convenience, small and speed of use, FastStone Capture5.3 may be better.
Why version 5.3? not currently have the latest version available is FastStone Capture6.5? The reason is that after version 5.3, FastStone has changed its license fromfreeware to shareware (pay). So the last freeware version is 5.3. Then if this version farbehind? Of course not, though version 5.3 but its features quite powerful.
Here are some key (feature) FasStone Capture 5.3:
- Views are small and lightweight, and portable, so easy to use and placed anywhere on the screen.
- Use a small memory
- Able to use keyboard shortcuts and integrated with the Print Screen windows.
- Able to store images on the screen, with storage options:
- only the active window
- The entire screen that appears (Full Screen)
- Save a view object, for example toolbar
- Area square tentetu just by moving your mouse
- Certain areas (picture) does not irregular
- Scrolling Window, store all the display screens that have a scroll bar (to see must shift the window down).
- Save a web interface in any browser
- The output can be specified (the default image editor, clipboard, file or printer)
- Watermark images automatically
- default image editor that has many features such as:
- Line arrows
- Drop shadow
- Resize, crop, zoom in / out
- Signaled an important part (highlights)
- Saving in formats: BMP, JPG / JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TGA and PDF
- Screen Magnifier, color picker
One feature that is quite powerful and rarely possessed by any other screen capture(and although some have, but sometimes limited) is to save the scrolling window. Withthis feature we can save a page that has the look lengthwise down (have a scroll barup / down), such as web pages, documents, even to the display windows directory.