If we have a collection of images or pictures very much, the file size is too large may be a problem. In addition to meeting the hard disk, if we often upload the pictures to the internet, image size is too large can lead to upload images and loading is very slow.
FILEminimizer Pictures is a software compression (the size) images that were previously paid (worth $ 34.95) that now we can get free (a Freeware).FILEminimizer Pictures, has more features, especially ease of use compared with other software. The output still can be opened / viewed directly as other image formats.
Features FILEminimizer Pictures
As the name implies, this software serves to reduce the file size (compression), image or photo. Its main features include:
- Ability to zoom to 98% (for a specific image).
- Reduce image file / photo JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG and EMF.
- Pack & Go, optimization of file size and immediately send via email.
- Facebook Integration, compressed images and upoad directly to Facebook.
- Search Wizard, locate and compress files on your PC and network.
- You can select 4 different levels of compression level.
- Batch Process, compress many files at once.
- Advanced Settings, such as setting the format, EXIF information and other.
This software can run on Windows XP to Windows 7, to get it please download FILEminimizerPictures-Free-Setup.exe (4.7 MB). After the download, then install and use only. This software requires no registration or serial number. For more information can visit the website for this software Balesio.com
Actually the use of this software is very easy. Once installed and running, we can directly add files of images through the Open Files menu or also directly Drag and drop from windows explorer to this application. Next specify the location of output file (output) which is underneath, including setting the level of file compression. Once ready, click the icon Optimize Files.
I try with 10 wallpaper jpg (dimensions 1920 x 1200 pixels), with set Compression Settings: Standard and output have the same dimensions (via the Settings menu> Settings or Images, remove Allog menu images to be resized, because if not, the dimensions of the file will adjusted by software). The result is quite good, average image size is reduced between 70% – 90% and the output picture quality still looks good.