Photoscape is a free software to manipulate photographs. We can edit, combine and even add an attribute in a photograph. Its function is very similar to Photoshop, but Photoscape freeware, lighter, and very easy to use. For those of you who like to edit photos, presumably to try software deserve this one. There is also a portable version of this software.
Some features on Photoscape 3.5:
- Supports 34 languages: English, Korean, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Dutch, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico, Latin America), French, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Colombian), Thai, Hungarian, Turkish, Catalan, Slovak, Czech, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Swedish, Estonian, Danish, Romanian, Hebrew, Galician, Finnish, Indonesian and Arabic.
- Added Clone Stamp (Editor -> Tools Tab) video
- Added Paint Brush (Editor -> Tools Tab)
- Added Color Picker (Editor -> Tools Tab & Object Tab)
- Improved Mosaic Filter: Mosaic pixel size selectable (Editor -> Tools Tab)
- Changed Editor -> Region tab name from ‘Region’ to ‘Tools’.
- Added ‘Print Button’ to Viewer and Editor.
- Added 59 travel icons, 7 face icons and 6 makeup icons.
- Photo Development Service with FOTO.COM (EU Only)
- At combine, the first photo’s EXIF information would be saved.
- Photo viewer shows photos in regular sequence (a1, a10, a2, a3 -> a1, a2, a3, a10)
- Run ‘Raw Converter’ automatically when you drag & drop at the Photoscape welcome screen.
- Support Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Support Multiuser Sessions.
- Stop supporting Window 95, 98 and Me. (If you are a user of Windows 98 or Me, please use Photoscape 3.4)
- Fixed minor bugs.
More Information Visit : www.photoscape.org
Download : Photoscape 3.5 | 16.5 mb
Congratulations download and try Photoscape 3.5 Full Version