Windows Live Mail 2011 – softdetail.com can review Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Mail helps you organize your mail, calendar, and contacts all in one place on your PC. Check multiple email accounts in Mail, like Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail, and Yahoo! Mail Plus.
Mail made modern
Windows Live Mail can help you organize your life in one place on your PC. Add and see multiple email accounts in Mail like Hotmail, Gmail, and Yahoo! Mail. Even see your email, calendars, and contacts when you don’t have an Internet connection.
Add multiple email accounts
- See all of your email in one place. Add email accounts by simply typing an email address and password, and following a few more steps—and then you’re ready to go!
Make your email work for you
- Organize conversations and search right from your inbox to make things easier to find.
Send lots of photos
- Share your memories without filling up your recipients’ inboxes. Send a photo email to share an album full of high-resolution photos on Windows Live SkyDrive.
How to use Mail
See all of your email in one place. Simply type in an email address and password, follow a few more steps, and then you’re ready to go!
Add events to your calendar from your inbox using the calendar pane. Just type your event and it will show up immediately in your calendar.
Make it easier to find what you’re looking for by turning on conversation view to see messages grouped together.
Share your high-resolution photos with friends and family without filling up their inboxes so they can easily view and download photos.
IMAP access must be set up to read Gmail messages in Mail
You need to set up your Gmail account to allow IMAP access before you can read your Gmail messages using Mail. To enable IMAP in Gmail:
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click Settings at the top right of the Gmail page.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Select Enable IMAP, and then click Save Changes.
For more information, see Gmail Help.
Yahoo! Mail Plus is required to read Yahoo! email in Windows Live Mail
You need to purchase Yahoo! Mail Plus before you can read your Yahoo! email using Mail or any other email program. For more information about Yahoo! Mail Plus, see Yahoo! Mail Help.