Adobe Reader is a simple standard application to open a PDF file on the Windows platform. Adobe Reader runs well on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. Not only as a pdf file reader, but with this program we can also create pdf documents, printing and more.
Adobe Reader now comes with the latest version of Adobe Reader 9.3. With a simple display Adobe Reader now lighter and faster. Adobe Reader is easy to use, because this program is one of the first PDF file reader program that has been there more than a decade
Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer That cans open and Interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.
- View, print, and search PDF files, including PDF Portfolios and PDF maps
- Author, store, and share documents, and share your screen, using Acrobat.com services
- Experience richer content and greater interactivity with native support for Adobe Flash technology
- Review documents using familiar commenting tools such as sticky notes, highlighting, lines, shapes, and stamps (When enabled by Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Pro Extended)
- Digitally sign PDF documents (When enabled by Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Pro Extended)