Adobe Flash Player is a plugin must be owned to run content that contains video and flash (the file format. swf). If you want to watch streaming videos on youtube or listen to streaming radio on your browser then you are obliged to have Adobe Flash Player.
Adobe Flash Player is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices. Installed on over 750 million Internet-connected desktops and mobile devices, Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to build and deliver great digital experiences to their end users.
- Immersive experiences with Flash video, content and applications with full-screen mode.
- Low-bandwidth, high-quality video with advanced compression technology.
- High-fidelity text using the advanced text rendering engine.
- Real-time dynamic effects with filters for Blur, DropShadow, Glow, Bevel, Gradient Glow, Gradient Bevel, Displacement Map, Convolution, and Color Matrix.
- Innovative media compositions with 8-bit video alpha channels.
- Blend modes, radial gradient, and stroke enhancements.
- Additional image formats: GIF, Progressive JPEG, and PNG.
More Information Visit : Adobe.com
Flash Player 10.3 Beta Installers
- Download active-x for Windows – for Internet Explorer only (EXE, 3.0 MB)
- Download plug-in for Windows – for all other browsers (EXE, 2.9 MB)
- Download plug-in for Mac OS X (DMG, 6.1 MB)
- Download plug-in for Linux (TAR.GZ, 5.2 MB)
Congratulations download and try Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Beta